This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or transport your Ottos! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
Otto DIY Mission is to enable anyone in the world, teachers, parents, kids makers, leaders and anyone interested in robots to connect, learn and share knowledge. A new revolution, that empowers anyone in the world to successfully build their own robot; through the use of open source hardware, accessible technology, free education and an amazing community, the Otto Builders.
Camilo Parra Palacio
Founder & Designer of Otto DIY
Hi! i am Camilo Parra Palacio, the Founder and Designer of Otto DIY. I am a Product Design Engineer with big love for robots.
While designing Otto in 2015 I realized that is not that difficult to make a robot, once you have the right tools and parts in front of you. I created Otto so that anyone can build robots.
We are in the Czech Republic, the center of Europe, where the term "Robot" and the best opensource 3D printer were created. With your help we will accomplish this Mission of making robotics accessible to everyone in the world, welcome to the Otto Builder community!